You will need to supply us with the check code so that we can log on and view your details.
You will also need to bring proof of ID showing your current address by means of:
- recent utility bill (within the last 60 days)
- or bank statement or
- council tax bill
- AND the debit or credit used to pay for the vehicle on-line
(the holder of the card MUST be present)
All named drivers will need to bring the above also
We accept all major debit and credit cards. We do not accept American Express, Pay as you go cards, cash or cheques.
You MUST bring all your ID documentation AND the card you used to book the vehicle on-line to the collection point. Your card details used on-line are put in to secure the booking.
Excess reduction does not cover:
- damage caused above Windscreen height
- damage caused to a vehicle whilst not on the public highway
- theft of the vehicle
- acts of vandalism
- malicious acts
- damage caused by the negligence of the driver
- if any of the terms of the Rental Agreement are breached
- lost or broken keys
- damage to windscreens and glass
- punctures or blowouts
The London Congestion Charge is applicable if you drive in central London between 7am and 6pm Monday to Friday, but excludes Bank Holidays. Failure to pay the Congestion Charge will result in a fine and our administration fee as mentioned above. For more details of the Congestion Charge please visit www.tfl.gov.uk or by phone 0333 200 1000.